Here are some of our frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer to a question you have, please contact us!
When is the festival?
This year, the festival will be held Saturday, June 18, 2022. VIP guests will have access at 6:00pm with General Admission beginning at 7:00pm. The event will run until 10:00pm
Where is the Festival?
The Pavilion at Pan Am Plaza
201 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225
Festival entrance will be located on north end of Pan Am Plaza off of Georgia Street
What are benefits of a VIP ticket?
A VIP ticket includes entry into festival one hour earlier than general admission ticket holders. It also includes additional drink and food tickets.
Do I get unlimited tacos and margaritas?
3-5 food tickets and 3-4 Margaritas sample tickets are included in each attendees’ ticket.
There will be a variety of different tacos, margaritas and other options to choose from.
Attendees can purchase additional food and margarita tickets at the event’s ticket booth.
I have a food truck, band, idea, etc. How can I get involved with your event?
Great! We have many opportunities for participation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Festival Rules?
All attendees of must be at least 21 years old. IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned.
- By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the Tacos, Tequila and Margaritas Festival, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
- Attendees and belongings are subject to search
- By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for the Tacos, Tequila and Margaritas Festival to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing
- Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
- Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited
- Infants or toddlers (or anyone else under 21 years old) are not allowed into the festival
- Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
- Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers, backpacks
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Professional photo/video cameras
- Audio recording devices
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
- Large chains, spiked jewelry, chain wallets
- Lawn Chairs
- Weapons or firearms
- Fireworks or explosives
- Pocket knives
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Stickers, flyers, solicitations
- Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
- Cleated shoes
The Tacos, Tequila and Margaritas Festival reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Do you just take cash only?
No, credit cards will be accepted at both the ticket booth and bars. There will be an ATM on site for those that want to use cash.
Where do I park?
Parking is available on city streets and inside city parking structures as well.
For parking garage options Click Here.
Is the festival handicap accessible?
The festival is handicap accessible. There are numerous parking lots and ramps surrounding the festival, that have the typical handicap spots.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for tickets bought to the Tacos, Tequila and Margaritas Festival.
Tickets are transferable though, and we’re sure your friends or family would love to take them off your hands.